In this scenario of the pandemic, cases of Covid-19 - in the year of 2021, have taken a huge rise in our country - India. Medical Experts agree that wearing face masks can protect one’s health and slow the spread of virus among each other. That’s because the novel coronavirus can be transmitted through respiratory droplets that get into the air from sneezing, coughing or even speaking. A mask acts as a barrier, stopping those droplets before they reach another person.
As a result, covering a face with the mask has become crucial, which has now become a new normal & a must wear all-time accessory. Different researchers/technologists/scientists have carried out various studies on the use of masks to minimize disease spread. These studies emphasize that people can spread the virus before realizing that they are sick and that wearing a public mask could help keep the infected person from spreading infectious droplets.
“So how do you lessen the risk for a virus or disseminating infection with these droplets rolling in the air?”
We believe masks with few precautions can be considered as smart practices.
Here, when new normal entered the life of everyone, then follow it with full style and trend. Wear mask not only for safety but fashion also as it’s putting on has become a compulsion.
- CDC highly recommends that people aged 2 years and older should wear masks in public.
- Masks should be worn in addition to stay at least 6 feet apart specially if indoors, around people who don’t live with you.
- If someone in your household is positive, people in the household should take precautions which includes wearing a mask to avoid transmission to others.
HOW TO WEAR & REMOVE YOUR MASK CORRECTLY?
- Ensure that hand sanitizations are performed in prior before putting on the mask.
- Place the mask carefully, ensuring it covers the mouth and nose, and tie it securely to minimize any gaps between the face and the mask.
- Avoid touching the mask while wearing it. Replace masks as soon as they become damp with a new, clean &dry mask.
- Ensure every time hand hygiene needs to be performed before touching the mask.
- Remove the mask using the appropriate technique: do not touch the front of the mask but untie it from behind or from the straps.
- After removal or whenever a used mask is inadvertently touched, clean hands using an alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
FEW DO’S & DON’T’S YOU NEED TO KNOW –
- Wear a mask in public settings when you are not home & even at home when affected ones are around.
- Wear a mask correctly for maximum safety.
- Wear your mask under your scarf or muffler in the cold weather.
- Keep a spare mask to replace one that becomes wet from moisture in your breathe to maintain the hygiene.
- Store wet reusable masks in a plastic bag until they can be washed.
- Put the mask around your neck or up on your forehead.
- Touch the mask, and, if you do, wash your hands or use hand sanitizer.
- Do not put your mask around your neck or forehead.
Have you tried on the Attic Salt’s Double It Up Face Mask yet?
We know fashion matters to you, that's why we've designed fabric masks that ensure full protection, while also expressing your style.
Stay safe, protected and most of all, stylish in our designer face masks.
Check out the link below –
Stay Safe Everyone!