Face masks are now a new normal since the time COVID – 19 came into our lives. The virus has now become a global pandemic which made it impossible for people to go out without wearing a face mask. Since the threat of the virus is still looming over our heads, face masks are now considered to be one of the most essential requirement which we need to protect ourselves from the effect of the virus.
Masks are part of a comprehensive package of measures to suppress transmission and save lives and protecting yourself along with your family and friends.
We are giving away some tips to take the first step and choose the right mask for you –
- The most important fact while you make your first move towards choosing the perfect mask for you is to make sure you can breathe through it easily.
- Do not use ones which only have one layer.
- Choose fabrics which can be washed in high temperatures regularly. You can always for Attic Salt mask’s because we use soft linings of cotton.
- WHO requested research on composition of fabric masks, which identified that the fabric mask should have the following layers, type of fabrics and composition: An inner layer of absorbent material, such as cotton & a middle layer of non-woven material, such as polypropylene and an outer layer of non-absorbent material, such as polyester or polyester blend.
Here’s who should wear the surgical mask?
- Health workers
- People with COVID-19 symptoms or who suspect they are positive.
- People who take care of confirmed and suspected COVID-19 patients at home or elsewhere.
- People who are 60 and above and people who have underlying health conditions.
If you have no symptoms of COVID-19 and are not considered a higher risk group of developing severe forms of the disease, save medical masks for those who need them the most.
Here’s who should wear the fabric mask?
In areas in widespread transmission, where physical distancing of at least 1 meter cannot be achieved, fabric masks should be considered for use in public settings, such as public buses and trains, shops, grocery stores and workplaces.
DIFFERENT TYPES OF MASKS WE OFFER FOR YOUR PROTECTION:
- Attic Salt Basic Mask – Our basic face masks comes in various colors & variety which has 3 ply protection with additional layer of interlining & inner cotton lining to give you better protection. It comes with a concealed nose pin and adjustment toggle for ear elastic keeping wear-ability and comfort in mind. This is washable and reusable. Manufactured in line with the latest WHO guidelines for fabric masks. These masks are for general use and not meant for medical or surgical use.
Click here to shop - https://www.atticsalt.in/collections/mask/products/plush-black-velvet-mask
- Attic Salt Chain Mask – Our chain masks have always been our best sellers because of the style and safety which goes hand in hand. Comes with detachable chain so that your mask will hang in there safely.
Click here to shop - https://www.atticsalt.in/products/chain-mask-4?_pos=2&_sid=ee5b5db0c&_ss=r
- Attic Salt Double Protection Mask with Filter Pockets - For people with higher exposure risks we suggest to use double mask. We have specially developed a 3 ply mask with sleeves which doubles up as a jacket for an additional mask. This way both of them stay in position without sliding away from each other. Outer mask is a 3 fabric ply + 1 interlining mask with concealed nose pin, adjustable ear elastic toggles and sleeves.
Stay Masked In with Attic Salt’s safe & premium collection face masks.